|Location||High Lake Ave. at Main St.,|
West Chicago, IL 60185
|Original Line||Aurora, Elgin and Chicago Railroad|
|Platforms||1, low level|
High Lake was a station on the Chicago Aurora and Elgin Railroad’s Geneva branch near High Lake Avenue in West Chicago. It was an infill station added to the branch in 1910 to serve the High Lake subdivision and featured a brick waiting shelter of the same type at 11th Ave., Berkeley, York St., Spring Road, and Villa Park. High Lake closed on October 31, 1937 when the Chicago Aurora & Elgin ended service over the Geneva branch.