|Location||Near Pleasant Hill Rd. and Armbrust Ave.,|
Wheaton, IL 60187
|Established||May 29, 1903|
|Original Line||Aurora, Elgin & Chicago Ry|
|Previous Names||Geneva Junction|
|Platforms||1, low level|
Pleasant Hill was a stop on the Chicago Aurora and Elgin Railroad’s Elgin branch near the crossing of Pleasant Hill Road and the junction with the Geneva branch.1 It was one of the original stations on the Elgin branch when it began carrying passengers on May 29, 1903. In 1909, the Chicago Wheaton and Western built an interurban line that connected with the AE&C immediately north of the Pleasant Hill stop. That point came to be known as Geneva Junction, and the Pleasant Hill stop was renamed accordingly. With the abandonment of the Geneva branch in 1937, the Geneva Junction stop reverted to the name Pleasant Hill. It closed between 1942 and 1945.