to GreatThirdRail.org home
chicagogolf2.jpg

Chicago Golf served the nearby Chicago Golf Club and had an impressive brick shelter (seen here shortly after construction) on its eastbound platform. This was added in 1911 as part of a program that added similar (but smaller) brick shelters to several stations on the railroad.

Electric Traction Weekley

Chicago Golf

North of Gables Boulevard near Plamondon Road, City of Wheaton

History:

Full station profile and history coming soon.

Station Timetables

t_chicagogolf_1942-02-10.pdf

Feb. 10, 1942