|Location||Geneva Rd. near County Farm Rd.|
West Chicago, IL 60185
|Established||May 29, 1903|
|Original Line||Aurora, Elgin & Chicago Ry|
|Platforms||1, low level|
Geneva Road was a stop on the Chicago Aurora and Elgin Railway’s Elgin branch on the north side of the crossing of Geneva Road in what is now part of West Chicago.1 The stop opened on May 29, 1903, serving the rural northeast corner of Winfield Township. It continued in service until the CA&E abruptly ended passenger service on July 3, 1957.